Alcohol stove (yet another)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

johnboy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Oct 2, 2003
Hamilton NZ
www.facebook.com
found a 22b which is kinda like a double burner 8R - looks a bit big for lugging about lol :D but would be amazing for meets

Optimus 22's generally go for exceptionally good money... They are a VERY collectable stove... A cheaper and more flexible option is to buy 2 Optimus 111's you get the same performance for far less cost....

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
wow german and US ebay have loads of them.......

gonna get bidding on some i think :D

found a 22b which is kinda like a double burner 8R - looks a bit big for lugging about lol :D but would be amazing for meets

A clean 22B your looking at £100 easy on eBay :) If you 'find' anymore let me know.

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
It was for 207 US dollars last i looked..... looks bloody cool though

Sorry Ed, I thought you had one. Its one of those stoves you love or hate. I don't have one, but will one day and at the right price. I'm never in a rush to buy a stove (or much else), I just bide my time and one turns up in the end. Because the burners are a fixed distance apart you are limited as to size of pans you can use which is my only real gripe with them, two 111's offer more choice/versatility than a 22. Some stoves are fetching crazy money, a little 199 went a couple of weeks back for 400 dollars:eek:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE