Alan Wood Damascus "Woodlore" knife

Roefisher

Forager
Oct 15, 2005
The Roe Valley
NOW SOLD

I have only today went and bought another watch (a groovy Oris) so to avoid getting my b~~~s frizzle fried and fed back to me for supper I have decided to sell this one.

:D

Priced to move I'll take £350 (inc rmsd) for this one. Here's the details and some pictures,

An Alan Wood custom handmade knife to the Woodlore knife specifications. However this is a much rarer model again with premium Desert Ironwood scales and a stainless damascus scandi grinded blade.

It has been lightly used but is in superb condition with only a few small marks to the wood and the blade is perfect.

To match the blade it has stainless bolts and a lanyard tube. The leather sheath is also in excellent condition and comes complete with the additional Scandinavian swivel and loop. This means that it can be worn off the belt or free hanging which is very useful if sitting, driving, etc.

100_1854.jpg

100_1857.jpg

100_1858.jpg

100_1860.jpg

100_1862.jpg

100_1848.jpg

100_1847.jpg

mayfly

Life Member
May 25, 2005
Switzerland
Drat, this is the third one of these I have missed by a whisker :(
Anyone know of any others please let me know!
Enjoy, 3 Please, and well done!
Chris

rapidboy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 14, 2004
BB
A beautiful knife, great catch 3.
I have one myself and they are simply georgeous, enjoy it.

3Please

Forager
Jan 3, 2007
London
Can't wait to get my hands on it! :D Can't believe how lucky I have been this week.

This will look very nice next to the ColinKC parang I got on Saturday.

Looking for to being able to use a top notch tool as well though!

Bye the way can anyone tell me if apart from looking great, what are the other bonuses of a Damascus blade? And is they anything special I should do to look after the blade properly? :confused:

Cheers

Adam

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE