Alan Wood Damascus Bushcrafter; For Sale

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

MagiKelly

Making memories since '67
This is Alan's bushcrafter style with damascus stainless steel. The blade is 3mm thick and 95mm long. The handle is stabilised burl with thin black liners. The fit and finish is exemplary as you would expect.

The knife has been used but not heavily. It has been stropped but not heavily sharpened so the damascus pattern on the grind is still very clear. The sheath shows signs of being in my pack.

I ordered this knife as a user but to be honest I just find my Alan Blade suits me better.

Some pictures taken today

alanwood1.jpg

alanwood2.jpg

alanwood3.jpg

alanwood4.jpg

and some older pictures that show the blade more clearly (rushed the pictures a bit today)

awood01.jpg

awood02.jpg

awood03.jpg

I'm looking for £425 for this which includes paypal fees and RMSD in the UK

Now £400

And now £380

Last edited:

dean4442

Nov 11, 2004
Wokingham UK
Hmmm do I really need the parts of my anatomy that SWMBO would rip off if I weakened and bought this? Unfortunately as I'll be a dad in just under a month I really have to resist, that truly is a thing of beauty I'll just have to drool and dream.
Colin

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE