Alan Wood BushCraft Knife price

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Hi Guys
A friend of mine from my gun club has asked me to find out how much this Alan Wood knife is worth and sell it for him
He got it a few years ago and did not want to use it
I said it might be worth around £250 to £300
So if any one has any idear of a right price would you be kind to let me know
The handle is Mosse Antiler and the Sheath is made from Mosse leather
He dose have paper work for it and i am waiting for him to send me the pic of it so i can put it up for sale for him

Any way
All help will be nice
ATB
Gary

Silverback 1

Native
Jun 27, 2009
WEST YORKSHIRE
Some 'high end' Alan Wood knives have just sold recently over on BB for between £300-500, these were extremely desirable pieces with exotic handle materials and damasteel

blades and they sold pretty much straight away as they were priced very fairly.It would seem from the description of your friends knife that you have given that you may not

be far out with your valuation of £250-300 especially if the knife is in mint/unused and unsharpened condition and has the original makers paperwork with it.

Some pictures would be good.

beenn

Banned
Nov 16, 2009
South Wales
Yep it has 120 year old Moose Antiler handle
Come with paper work from Alan
But i cant put any pics up on here as i am not a full member
But if you want some pic i could always send them to your email if you pm'd it to me

ATB
Gary

Dont need to be a full member to add pics

Add photos to hosting site e.g. photobucket and copy the direct link onto the forum with
after.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE