Sold Aku Trekker Pro boots (8/42), as new. PRICE DROP £80.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

GDSO

Apr 21, 2020
West Sussex
**NOW £80**

I recently bought a pair of Aku Trekker Pro hiking boots which sadly don't suit the shape of my feet. They're very nice boots and have less than 50 miles on them. Technically they are not new, so I think 'as new' is a fair description.

20210907_213217.jpg

20210907_213236.jpg20210907_213312.jpg20210907_213335.jpg
20210907_213248.jpg

From the Aku website:
https://www.aku.it/en/shop/hiking-en/trekker-pro-gtx-nero-arancio/
  • Ideal for day excursions of medium difficulty on varied terrain.
  • High level of comfort and stability.
  • The lasting board and sole unit features the exclusive AKU Elica Natural Stride System technology to enhance the bio-dynamic performance.
  • UPPER: SUEDE + AIR8000®+ WELDED PU FILM
  • UPPER PROTECTION: RUBBER
  • LINING DESCRIPTION: GORE-TEX® PERFORMANCE COMFORT
  • OUTSOLE: VIBRAM® CURCUMA
  • MIDSOLE: LIGHT PU
  • LASTING BOARD (STIFFNESS): 6-4 MM NYLON + EVA MICROPOROSA (MEDIUM)
  • FOOTBED: CUSTOM FIT SOFT
  • MENS WEIGHT (GR. ½ PAIR): 660
The boots are a UK 8 or Euro 42, and true to size.

These are currently available online for £130 to £160 depending where you buy them. I'd like £80 ovno posted including royal mail trackable service, and would prefer paypal. If someone is local (RH20 West Sussex) and wants to collect them cash is fine.

Any questions please ask.

Last edited:

C_Claycomb

Moderator staff
Mod
Oct 6, 2003
Bedfordshire
What about the shape of your feet vs the boots was not a good match? Are they more of a narrow boot, or are your feet wide or...?
These particular boots are half to one size too small for me, but I have been interested in the brand after recommendations here.

GDSO

Apr 21, 2020
West Sussex
I seem to have a narrow heel, which was moving slightly in the boots. In order to stop that I needed to do the boot up tighter than comfortable over long periods so decided to look at an alternative brand.

They're very well made, light, fairly stiff and I can see why they get the good reviews they do. Shame to have to sell them on but seems like the best choice.

If you're local and would like to try them on you're welcome.

GDSO

Apr 21, 2020
West Sussex
There have been a fair few views of this post but no interest, so I've either priced the boots wrong or nobody else has tiny feet...

I'm open to offers or even swaps.

GDSO

Apr 21, 2020
West Sussex
I've dropped the price. Any takers? It's not going below this price - I'll keep them for general jobs, which seems a shame.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE