Carn stratosphere boots new.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

jimp

Settler
Nov 8, 2008
cleveland uk.
HI, bought 2 pairs of these, 1 pair for me and 1 for a freind, he has let me down, any way, they are the most comfortable boots i have worn, very well made, British made, just google some of the reviews, they are boxed up and brand new, size 8, in dark green and black, (im an 8.5 and they fit great)
looking for a co2 pistol or fixed blade.
http://www.carn-uk.com/products/stratospherhi
Description:
For those who prefer a fully synthetic trekking boot incorporating the exceptional eVent Waterproof Fabric®, for the complete waterproof and moisture management system. The one-piece moulded TPU Heel Cradle and extended Hi-Cut collar provides enhanced stability and support over rough terrain. The addition of CÀRN’s unique one piece rubber toe guard provides that all important forefoot/toe protection. CÀRN’s exclusively designed uTRX sole unit provides versatile performance, exceptional grip and cushioning across all terrains, AEGIS and TREK-DRY technologies control internal moisture and provide superior comfort.

colour : Swamp/Black

sole unit : C1 Sole Unit - Designed and Developed Exclusively for CÀRN

construction : Bi-Fit 3mm Single Density PP Moulded Board

upper materials :
- Water Resistant Woven Cordura(700D)
- eVent Waterproof Fabric with AEGIS Coated Lining
- Flex PU Nubuck Tongue
- Reinforced PU Nubuck Collar.
- Locking Top Eyelet
- All outer materials are Non-Wicking, inner materials are Wicking

footbed : Black Trek-Dry Top Cloth + 3mm Poliyou + 2mm Non-Woven and Moulded EVA Heel Cup

heel support : Stabilising TPU External Heel Cradle
toe protection : 1 Piece Moulded Stitched Rubber Toe Bumper
size range : Male UK 8

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE