Airsoft MP5K PDW & HK G3A4 (PIC HEAVY)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Large Sack

Settler
May 24, 2010
Dorset
Hi All

I have asked for the other ad to be removed in favour of this one.

I have now added pics and reduced the price considerably

If anyone is interested I have two mint condition (no marks at all) Tokyo Marui Electric Airsoft weapons for sale. HK MP5K & HK G3A4 You will be able to find loads of extra pics on the net.

Both weapons are boxed (original) and I have a lot of extras including 2 extra high cap mags for the G3, an HK sling, BBs and brand new digital cammo goggles boxed and unused.

These are still highly prized models and are in the original black metal and ABS plastic frames. As such I cannot sell to under 18s and I am aware of the VCR Act and it's applications to Airsoft weapons. I would expect any interested party to be familiar with this and to be a member of a registered site. Purchaser must be a contributor to this site with over 50 posts

I used to collect, but now have other interests and these are surplus to my requirements. I only have one battery and charger for the two weapons, but they both share the same battery anyway, new ones are readily available.

If anyone is interested I am letting these go for the bargain price of £150 for the pair! SPF I will not post these but you will be free to come and collect from Weymouth or arrange your own courier (I am working from home for the next 3 - 4 weeks)

PM me if you want further details.
Cheers
Sack

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE