airarms prosport

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Soloman

Settler
Aug 12, 2007
Scotland
Im parting with my airarms prosport,it .177 and is in near mint condition,right handed beech stock.In my opinion the best spring airgun available.
Looking for 300 pounds,i think they are about 580 new.
Ive also got a gamo target pistol with adjustable walnut grip/palmrest in boxed mint condition 80 pounds.
Usual over 18 stuff.
Soloman

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Be good to see photos of the air arms. Sensible to sell now - the price of Air guns up there is going to nose dive shortly :)

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Because the SNP are introducing a licence requirement for airguns. A lot of people wont jump through the hoops and will sell off their airguns (back garden "plinking" will not be a good reason to have one - you have to have game land or be a member of a shooting club). I reckon that will be a quarter million air rifles on the market.

That said, the air arms above is a bargain - the one in our local gun shop is £350.

jonah.

Aug 24, 2012
Wolverhampton
Sadly, it only a matter of time until we follow suit in England too.
Great looking gun the pro sport, one of the few springers that are generally good to go straight from the box.

Soloman

Settler
Aug 12, 2007
Scotland
I think im the only airgun owner that thinks some control is needed,i have land to shoot over and am a club member however as usual my guns will come under scrutiny while the neds with guns under beds will not.

Soloman

Soloman

Settler
Aug 12, 2007
Scotland
Im having an issue with my camera at the mo but if you search for air arms prosport there are pics of this rifle when I posted it last year.
Soloman.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE