Air rifle wanted

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

paul atkin

Forager
Dec 15, 2010
york
paulatkin.co.uk
I am after an air rifle with good scope

stuff i have to offer
makita mitre saw
helle eggen
festool cdd12 drill
festool 1/2 inch router with cutters
fenix tk41 as new

Last edited:

paul atkin

Forager
Dec 15, 2010
york
paulatkin.co.uk
Sadly no deal to be done with samon, (nice looking rifle) So still on the lookout, i have loads of other stuff up for trade. If you have a rifle you want to trade on let me know

singe1986

Forager
Feb 3, 2013
thirsk
I have a hw35e .177 if your interested custom piston 5mm longer than standard and transfer bored to 3.8 mm short stroking it shoots sweet. Nice walnut stock only thing could do with is a reblue otherwise cracking springer

paul atkin

Forager
Dec 15, 2010
york
paulatkin.co.uk
ok matey send me a contact number, you are local so that is good, i am only after something to play around in the garden with so doesnt need to be flash. i just dont want to buy a cheap chinese thing, although i have heard they can be pretty good

paul atkin

Forager
Dec 15, 2010
york
paulatkin.co.uk
Ok chaps now sorted with a nice 35E thanks to singe1986 I just need to learn to hit a barn door at 20 meters, was nice to meet you matey and look forward to spending a day showing you how to bash hot metal.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE