Air Rifle, S4 type, couple of other bits.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

HillBill

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
Hi guys.

Having a clear out so i have a few items to sell on.

First up is an S4 type knife. This is a second as there are a couple of minor things wrong with it, nothing serious at all really just cosmetic stuff. I made it when i had burnt my hand, which is why it aint as it should be. Main thing wrong with it is that the secondary bevel isn't straight, there is a small hump in it near the handle, and there are some light scratches on the bolster.
Its in 4mm RWL-34 with black G10 scales. It comes as knife only, though a sheath can be made at request.
£150 please. SOLD

Next up is a Webley Vulcan Mk3 KS in .22, comes with a simmons 1.5-5x20 scope. Good condition, few small marks on the metal work, stock is in excellent condition.
£170 please. (posted) SOLD

Next is a knife kit i got from the US a couple of years back. Its never been assembled so its as new. It has a stainless damascus blade, and i will make the small scales that it didnt come with. Specs here...
Blade Steel: 71 Layer Stainless Damascus - (8cr13 core)
(heat-treated/cryo-treated)
Blade Edge Hardness: RC 56-58
Closed Length: 3-1/2 in. (88mm)
Blade Length: 2-3/4 in. (57mm)
Overall Length: 6 in. (155mm)
I paid just over £70 all in to get it here...... so i'd like £50 please as its new condition and i'll be making scales for it. SOLD

Lastly is a firesteel in an aluminium case that has had a francis Barker escape compass fitted to the end. THe compasses are £30 each on thier own.
I'd like £25 please. sold

Last edited:

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Vulcan with best Simmons scope arrrrrgh wish yould put this up afore I bought my fancy pants Arrrrgh glws

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

HillBill

Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
The scope is actually marked as a shotgun scope, but other than the windage/elevation turrets not being as fine adjusting as the rifle version and the finish being different. Its identical to the WTC

Last edited:

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
I wish someone would relieve Mark of that air rifle - the scope would be over £100 new plus Mark is unbelievable "safe" to deal with. If I don't have a Webley in the same calibre, I'd be all over this deal.

HillBill

Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
Recieved the knife today. Very happy with it. Free bump

Cheers :)

I wish someone would relieve Mark of that air rifle - the scope would be over £100 new plus Mark is unbelievable "safe" to deal with. If I don't have a Webley in the same calibre, I'd be all over this deal.

I'm stuck for space or i'd be keeping it :)

Similarly... If i didnt have a tx200 in the same.......

Reason i have no room is that i have a .22 HW95k and a .177 HW97k... with a .20 HW77k on order. The Vulcan wouldn't get used much either given those to play with. I'd like a TX200HC though, In walnut... love that fish scale chequering on the new version.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE