Air Pistols-Webley Tempest and Crosman 3576 CO2 Revolver

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Danceswithhelicopters

Sep 7, 2004
Scotland
Firstly a Webley .177 Tempest Pistol. Bought on here and fired a few times but not getting used enough. Nice condition and only showing a few marks that were there when I got it. Comes with a Police style black nylon holster that just about fits-enough to protect the sights. £80

May have a Black Ballistic Nylon Bianchi UM84 holster for extra if that is wanted.

DSC_0163_zpsgfnzydxo.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

DSC_0164_zps88kkhwhp.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Also bought on here a Crosman Model 3576 CO2 Revolver. This semi-automatic 10-shot air pistol is unique with revolver styling and finger-molded grip design, perfect for action shooting. Powered by CO2 and available single or double action the 3576 is easy to use, as well as accurate with its six inch rifled steel barrel. £65

Sales to over 18's only and those with a recognised level of feedback.

tim_n

Feb 8, 2010
Essex
Hi DWH still available? I'm interested in the Crosman. I don't buy usually off the forum so have no feedback but I'm known to a lot of the mods (And Tony) etc. Well over 18 :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE