Air Arms S510, Walnut thumbhole stock

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

kimbo

Nomad
Feb 21, 2006
Kent
Hi Guys,
I have decided to turn to the dark side (back to springers) and sell my beloved AA S510, with the lovely walnut thumbhole stock. It's less than a year old and has probably had around 500 pellets through it. It's .22 calibre.
You will also get the excellent MTC Viper scope 3-12x44IRS with SCB reticule. Also the Weihrauch silencer AND Harris swivel bipod. It's also fitted with QD studs and neoprene sling. A lovely set-up, even if I say so myself.
Price £600
Thanks for looking.

airrifle006.jpg

By kimboski at 2010-08-30
airrifle013.jpg

airrifle008.jpg

ATB

Kim

Last edited:

kimbo

Nomad
Feb 21, 2006
Kent
I forgot to mention this has an extra magazine with it as well.

Oh, and it is a shameless bump as well haha

Sep 1, 2010
Merseyside
ljw2k you will not be disappointed with this outfit.

I have the same air rifle in 177 it is a stunning piece of kit.

Thanks for the re assurance and just sold my S400 to part fund this purchase.
It may be a good idea if i now go and introduce myself on the forums so i can contribute something back maybe in the near future.

Having spoke to Kimbo via email and telephone all looks and sounds well a very nice bloke and it gives me confiedence in buying from him.

kimbo

Nomad
Feb 21, 2006
Kent
Cheers Chaps, it is now sold pending funds.

It really is a stunning piece of kit and does deserve to be used, that's one of the reasons I'm selling it.

ATB

Kimbo

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE