Air Arms S200 (.22) and 4mm Bushtool

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

huffhuff

Forager
Sep 20, 2010
Hitchin, Hertfordshire
Hi guys,

Also advertising these on other forums blah blah so if no interest or appropriate swapsies, no problem. Just thought i'd give more people a chance.

First up, we have an Air Arms S200 air rifle in a .22 flavour. This will come with Hawke Eclipse 4-12x40 scope and moderator and is a single shot setup (x10 mags can be fitted). I've not shot 500 pellets from it. Great gun, nice and lightweight with plenty of umph. I just checked various gun trading sites for idea on price. I'd be looking for around £350 or equivalent.

s200.jpg

Second, is the Rob Evans 4mm Bushtool that I bought last week. Unfortunately, I find it a tad too heavy for my little man hands. The knife is absolutely gorgeous though. Great craftsmanship and brand spanking shiney and new. Spec as below;

4mm Bushtool style, Knife razor sharp polished zero scandi grind in 01 steel professionally heat treated to 58rc, the bushtool has a brown leather left hand sheath without dangler belt (mounted stiched and dyed). The bushtool has a snake wood handle and brass fittings including a mosaic pin. I'm looking for £100 or equivalent.

bushtool.jpg

Thanks for looking. Not after anything imparticular so surprise me.

Thanks

Last edited:

huffhuff

Forager
Sep 20, 2010
Hitchin, Hertfordshire
Oops, sorry. Silly phone screen - currently on the train.

I paid near on £400 for the s200 with bits and bobs. Rob Sells the bushtool for £140 but I didn't pay that.

So, sensible offers. I've not even looked to see what the s200 would be worth second hand

_scorpio_

Need to contact Admin...
Dec 22, 2009
east sussex UK
the point is make an offer, say £200 or something, depending on condition and age etc (is the hawke a 3-9 x 50?) and then negotiate a bit.
must say its a very good gun, they usually chrono at 11.6 -11.8 ftlbs so basically as close as you are likely to get to the legal limit.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE