After Armageddon

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

stovie

Need to contact Admin...
Oct 12, 2005
Balcombes Copse
I got the distinct impression that it was a yearning after "simpler" days...Quite why you have to erradicate 90% of the population in order to do this, is beyond me...

And lets face it, it was totally fantasy, there wasn't a zombie in sight....

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
I got the distinct impression that it was a yearning after "simpler" days...Quite why you have to erradicate 90% of the population in order to do this, is beyond me...

And lets face it, it was totally fantasy, there wasn't a zombie in sight....

Ahhh, the T-Virus has no-doubt mutated and created Invisible Zombies...they are the worst sort.

bojit

Native
Aug 7, 2010
Edinburgh
looks like Idaho is going to be a pretty busy place!
Say it does hit the fan in a similar way but only 40-50% die , standing room only in Idaho?

Craig...........

Shambling Shaman

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
May 1, 2006
In The Wild
www.mindsetcentral.com
OK due to my slow Internet iv just got to watch this, :)

The only thing I found amazing was the "oh the electric gone off and the water, I dont know why??"

My Mum hates where I live, Is too remote theres nothing for miles etc.. last winter we went with out running water for 23 days (give or take a day) and were were find solely due to the fact we like right next to a loch, I pointed out to my mum that in a city your reliant on the work force to maintain and supply you -- if they are not there???..

I'm shore every one here is fully aware that surviving ANY situation is a mater of seeing with different eye's and suppling you basic needs 1st.

That said I did enjoy the program and a good dose of paranoia is all ways fun, but then it only paranoia IF there not after you ;) ;) ;) ;)

Last edited:

gloomhound

Tenderfoot
Nov 20, 2008
Charleston
I saw "After Armageddon" last night.
it's really only of any interest to those living in desert areas of the US, and yes, everyone that survived seemed to have guns.

We all have guns now. Almost half of all American households owns a firearm, and the average American gun owner owns nine. That number does not include black powder arms, antiques, firearms given as gifts or war trophies. Americans can and do build their own guns with the provision that they cannot be legal sold. So as you can see if things were to go bad there would be more than enough to go around.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE