Advice needed on rucksack.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

wildebassman

Jan 12, 2009
Up North
Sorry to hear that Dennis, I have the 45L so can`t really comment on the 35. I am about 5' 11" and it fits me okay. I feel a bit guilty now :bandit:

No prob, mate, but I am a bit confused about the sizes... I have an old Karrimor Civetta I always thought was about 60 ltrs and thought a 35 ltrs. rucksack would do for a week rambling from hostell to hostel to start again after 25 years but, I filled up the sack and found that it was too small, could take 2 trousers, 2 pullovers, 5 pair of socks, underwair 3 t-shirts and that was it.... Do you have enough room in your 45 ltr. sack for a week?

Cheers,

Dennis.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Do you have enough room in your 45 ltr. sack for a week?

Cheers,

Dennis.

You`ve got to be joking, I`m a bit of a kit junkie myself so the 45L sees me right for one nighters only, anything more then I take my Sabre 75.

Where are you located ? I`m in Leeds and you`re welcome to try mine for size

wildebassman

Jan 12, 2009
Up North
You`ve got to be joking, I`m a bit of a kit junkie myself so the 45L sees me right for one nighters only, anything more then I take my Sabre 75.

Where are you located ? I`m in Leeds and you`re welcome to try mine for size

Rich, it's clear I have completely misunderstood the sizing..... I'll have to do some more research... The Karrimor I have is just a bit too large to take on rambling from one place to the other maybe a sack around 55-60 liters will do just for clothing a thermo flask and the usual maps, compass etc...

Cheers,

Dennis.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE