Advice for beginner - Fallkniven TK3

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.
Ok, so I got myself a T3, just couldn't resist in the end...

333055464_ZELR2-M.jpg


...and yes, I love it. It is beautifully made, and has a good solid feel in your hand that makes you think it will last forever. Took it camping at the weekend and had great fun with it, as you can see...

333055675_thSv2-M.jpg


Thanks for the great advice, even if I didn't take it ;-)

m

yeah, you'll go far. you're not a bad influence or anything. smug mug indeed!:eek:

now i really need a tk4.

cheers, and.
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE