Advice - any knowledge/experience/hearsay on these three sleeping bags?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Hello everyone!
I've recently been poring over your fantastic forum, as when googling "xyz-kit reviews" failed, searching for 'discussions' on xyz-kit would lead to very informative conversations here.

However I've hit a wall on the final decision making on several packs, and I am open to a lot of input.
This is my context and my limits:
I will be wild camping in the last week of this August, around the munros to the west of Inverness. (Sgurr a' Choire Ghlais and the like).
I'm camping solo, carrying enough oats and other foodstuffs to last around a week without calling in for any restocking.
I will be sleeping in a one man tent (Coleman Libra X1) which seems to have room to sit up in unlike most bivi's, for waiting out the weather if necessary.

So I believe I would need

* 3-season bag (not a nominally 3 season one, but one with the comfort rating low or negative)
* a light weight/sized one

Hearing how often it rains and suddenly changes in Scotland, I'm afeared to take the plunge with a down one, much as that'd solve weight and space.With an ambition to stay under £80, this looks like it will have to be synthetic.

I've done considerable reading of experiences and comparisons wherever possible (Google translating Polish and German sites when that's all that's available!) as I know manufacturer ratings of size, weight, and warmth are all over the place.

I've ended up with the following possibilities, by my reckoning:

Mammut Ajungilak Nordic 3 Season - around £80 delivered. I've read reviews on the Kompakt, but not the Nordic. Hard to find anything specific on this, especially whether the quality is any different - just because of the Ajungilak label - to similarly priced bags.

Snugpak Chrysalis 3 - around £80 delivered. Cutesy styling, but very happy reviews. My only concern is the ambiguity of who these reviewers are; downstairs campers, festival campers, etc? The Snugpak company generally reviews fantastically.
I would consider the Snugpak Sleeper Extreme, but don't know if it'd be too warm for late August, it's about 500g heavier than others, and may pack down large in spite of the offical pack size. Currently my most supported choice.

Gelert X Treme Lite 1000 - around £55 delivered. Not seen too much in support of Gelert bags by serious campers, not sure I can trust the comfort rating, worried the price will reflect performance. (Same goes with their 'Pac-Tec' technology that is meant to be about as compact and warm as down in their opinion, but costs too little for that to be true).
However if people have found it to be warm - the price and little over 1kg weight would be fantastic!

As mentioned, I'm very open to suggestions. I may have the wrong idea for what season suits my destination etc. Feeling to get a 3 not 4 season, as it would offer more versatility camping at other times of the year in the future, I'd like this to be an investment not a one off.

Let me know if protecting a down bag will be easier than I think, and the most affordable options if that's the case?

Thanks for taking the time to read this, any input will be highly valued!!!

I realise the £80 limit might be tricky, but I earn very little, and am already spending more than I expected, to be well prepared for the trip (bag with good back fitting system, boots yet to buy, return train ticket, tent, clothing etc).

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE