Advertising on Bushcraft UK

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
This is a letting you know post that we're playing around with advertising on the site, at the moment non logged in people see more than looked in people and FM's see even less.

We're playing with advert placements, quantity, type etc so that we can get a balance between advertising income and you all enjoying the site, we need the income as things aren't free when it comes to running a forums of this size, we're also conscious though that this is a home from home for many and we don't want to spoil that.

So, bear with us while we look at this, it's going to change every now and then while we monitor things.

Thanks
Tony

Clouston98

Woodsman & Beekeeper
Aug 19, 2013
Cumbria
OnlY just spotted them myself - can't say they bother me at all :).

The Sandra Bullock one did make me laugh too :D

ozzy1977

Jan 10, 2006
Henley
I get alpkit ones at the top and seedy ones offering Russian and ukranian women at the bottom of the page

pteron

Acutorum Opifex
Nov 10, 2003
Wiltshire
pteron.org
If you make it so that FMs only see proper bushcraft ads then I'd consider turning adblock off.

No interest in russian ladies or sandra advertising to me.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
That will gradually change and we should be able to refine the adverts to mainly our interests on Bushcraft UK, that's the intention anyway, all our interests + tools ( i like them :D) It will just take time on working out ad placements and content, I did try using a different system once before but the ads were awful so turned it off, hopefully this will be better.

There's going to be a compromise across the board as we put these in place and I figure that as long as it's relevant content and not in your face it's not so bad

ozzy1977

Jan 10, 2006
Henley
Hope it doesn't slow the forum down, have a look at archery interchang , the same forum software as here but so many ads its almost unusable

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE