Adi Self Inflating Air Mattress

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ged

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 16, 2009
In the woods if possible.
Last edited:
K

KneeOh

look ok on the website, about the same size a foam mat by the pictures.
if you do go check them out, fancy reporting back with what you find?

mrcharly

Jan 25, 2011
North Yorkshire, UK
I have a few of them.

They are very bulky - about the same as a foam karrimat, but 5 times the weight. Not too bad for car camping.

I've found that after a while they don't 'inflate' much by themselves. Comfier than a foam mat but bulky and heavy.

K

KneeOh

cheers man, might just leave it for now then, my rucksack is heavy enough lol! and i have a small thin mat that will suffice for now.

sasquatch

Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
They work well when they work! I got nearly two years out of mine before the seam went so it couldn't be repaired. They aren't light and they aren't small but for £12 they aren't bad. I went to a dutch foam mat which is bulky but that doesn't bother me much as it's nice and thick, it's more about the weight.

K

KneeOh

I agree its bulky. But it will be better than my foam mat when I camping with the Scouts in a couple of months.

Craig.

yeh, seems like it will do the job, its really just down to personal taste, whether people would rather have the weight and bulk over a foam mat. let us know how it performs!

Be happy to. Didn't make it today, things got a bit, er, domestic. Maybe tomorrow if they've got any left.

haha,hate it when things get all domestic lol, take it easy

K

KneeOh

4 foot by 5 foot? or metres?
strong material?

edit :

just checked, its 4m by 5m....

my mums gonna pop into lidl's tomoz, see if she can find one for me :D
thanks for the heads up

Last edited by a moderator:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE