Add the number you first thought of

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

spiritwalker

Native
Jun 22, 2009
wirral
i come from a slightly different view point, i have read and practiced many skills where i could in theory arrive on site with minimal gear and spend the day fashioning a shelter, prepping a fire and getting all the comforts from the woods heck could even make a chair table etc. But the reality is i dont need to i more often than not dont have the time to (just get the odd one or two nighters to do all this would be crazy) and the forest certainly benefits from me not doing it, its good to practice the skills and maybe one day perfect them but whilst its not essential i will use gear. How much i spend or anyone else spends on gear is irrelevant pre kids it was a lot post kids i have to make most things. A hobby is a hobby and there is no limits on cost as its where you want to spend your money on something you enjoy...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE