adamscott on Top of the World nearly

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

jamesdevine

Settler
Dec 22, 2003
Skerries, Co. Dublin
Hi All,

Just thought I share with you all that adamscott and some of his school mates that have been in Kenya for the last few weeks helping to finish off an aids clinic and enjoying some it's beautiful out doors have a 5.30am our time reached the summit of Mount Kenya.

His dad said he was elated and very out of breath :D

Well done Adam and we look forward to hear the full story and seeing all the Pics.

Regards,
James

jamesdevine

Settler
Dec 22, 2003
Skerries, Co. Dublin
LOL. Not sure about the flag mate but knowing adam he had his BCUK badge there and was probably exausded after tring to run up it.

He is 16 and possess more energy then the sun.

James

Ed

Admin
Admin
Aug 27, 2003
South Wales Valleys
If there is any way you can pass on our congrats to adam then please do. Well done to him and what a sense of achievment and expierence he must be having. I hope he got some good potos of his trip. :)

Well done mate from all of us :D

Ed

jamesdevine

Settler
Dec 22, 2003
Skerries, Co. Dublin
I am afraid not Stuart.

I known he has been logging on here as I have got a PM or 2 so he might get to log in in a few days.

Saving that he is back in Ireland in about two weeks so I am sure we'll here it all then.

James

nameless

Forager
Jan 1, 2004
at home
Hey lads,

Thanks for all the congratulations, i wasent at the actual summit bation(which is completly technical) but i was at pt. lenana whic is the highest non tech climb at about 4500m. I have a load of pics etc so hopefully in the next week or so i may have a journl with pics and some videos which i can e-mail to ppl who our interested, it will be of the entire expedition with proberly alot of complaing about BA but thats for the journal ok? and i didnt have a bcuk flag but i did have my badge and i planted an irish flag up there :D so i,m off to have a shower now and chill but i'll be in touch again!

Cheers
Adam

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE