Action Spoon

Muddypaws

Jan 23, 2009
Southampton
Apologies to all "proper" spoon carvers for making light of your noble art, but I thought I would post this. I probably have too much time on my hands, what do you think?

P5160024.jpg

and the bigger picture...

P5160027.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Prawnster

Jun 24, 2008
St. Helens
I like his matching bushshirt and hat. Are they merino wool?

Maybe you could open a dialogue with swanndri or bison to make a range of Action Man clothing.

Muddypaws

Jan 23, 2009
Southampton
Bet you can't make a love spoon for him to give to Barbie :lmao:

I love a challenge. A bit rushed but the best I can do at short notice.

P5160028.jpg

Now all I need is for a suitably loose moralled Barbie to be impressed by Action Man's love gift.

I can't take credit for the matching hat and bush shirt combo - my mum knitted them for me some years ago, but I'll be sure to pass on the compliments.

Nat

Sep 4, 2007
York, North Yorkshire
Mint! :lmao:
Now do you have suitable billys? :D

P5160028.jpg

Now all I need is for a suitably loose moralled Barbie to be impressed by Action Man's love gift.

I can't take credit for the matching hat and bush shirt combo - my mum knitted them for me some years ago, but I'll be sure to pass on the compliments.

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire

P5160028.jpg

Sir you are a genius - demented but a genius!:notworthy
That love spoon is better than the one I gave my Wife!
Did Action Man make it to upset Ken?
Keep up the Action Man Lunacy - it is all that keeps the world sane!:You_Rock_

scrogger

Native
Sep 16, 2008
east yorkshire
Thats funny as hell!!

I can't take credit for the matching hat and bush shirt combo - my mum knitted them for me some years ago, but I'll be sure to pass on the compliments

When your Mum Knitted them for you were you just really small or have they shrunk!!

:lmao: :lmao:

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
This could progress! What could a minin hobo stove be made from ...a thimble? Matches for fuesl (cut up of course)

Muddypaws

Jan 23, 2009
Southampton
Thats funny as hell!!

I can't take credit for the matching hat and bush shirt combo - my mum knitted them for me some years ago, but I'll be sure to pass on the compliments

When your Mum Knitted them for you were you just really small or have they shrunk!!

:lmao: :lmao:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Fell right into that one - I was a lot smaller back then, but not that small.

I apologize for starting this Action Man theme, I have a feeling it could run and run by the sound of it.:D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE