ACER aspire ax3400 new (not used) for sale or px colloect or local meetup

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
Hi guys I have a computer which i bought but never used and now dont have room for.
the computer come with tower which is small and monitor which is a 22inch acer lcd flat monitor.
the whole thing has sat in a cupboard for about 6 months and is now surplus to needs.
i will put photos up a bit later as it has a slight scuff about 3/4 of an inch long on the monitor which happened during the move of home.
the specs are as follows.
operating system windows 7 home premium.
amd athlon tm X3 435 triple core processor
4gb ddr3 memory
1TB hard drive.
dvd-supermulti
graphics NVIDIA GeForce 9200
cards reader multi in one.
HDMI acer arcade deluxe.

ive powered it up twice since i bought it just to put a password in and thats it.
dont know much about computers but i do know its super quick and is an amazing tool.

cash price, its yours for £300 ono or between £150 and £200 with a decent spring powered below legal limit air rifle 177 or .22 calibre.
I will send very high quality phone photos to genuine interested members.
Local delivery/ pickup or meetup
pm and post please cheers guys.

Last edited:

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
I will be trying my luck running it by swmbo later, seems a bargain :thumbup:
Hopefully she won't mention the state of my trucks engine :eek:

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
Ive just had a word with my lady, and she says its ok to add other toys into a possible px deal

So to make this clear
cash price £300 or close offer around that mark.

or between £250 and £150 with a decent spring powered air rifle as part exchange dependant on whats offered.

or £250 plus A mint condition gransfors bruks wildlife hatchet.

or £200 plus a mint condition enzo trapper handle material not important condition is vital.

whatever you got we can perhaps come to some mutually beneficial arrangement.

I will not post this item unless insured postage and packaging is included in the sale price.
cheers guys

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
just a bit of a bump and to add that if any members have an interest in this item just pm your mobile number and al send some first class shots to your phone. i cant upload photos at the mo cos my connecting cable has gone walkabout somewhere during the house move.

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
If you have a photobucket account you can download an app for your smart phone and upload to photobucket then use your computer to post the pictures here.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
photos as best i can manage via my phone.
the camera is not that good the specles you can see are just storage dust. and I think i should have given it a wipe down first but there you go.
all in all its a superb bit of kit just needs must.

this last one is a shot of the little scuff on the monitor it dont affect the whole thing in any way

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE