A walk around Britain.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Boosh

Tenderfoot
Jan 3, 2007
The New Forest
I'm not sure if this has been mentioned on here before but a couple of lads i met a while back, Ed and Will, are doing a "walk around Britain".

Heres thier website which fills you in on what they are doing and why, they are very much living by the ways our ancestors did. They do stay at peoples houses now and again to replenish and get thier things together, update thier site etc, but mostly they live in the woods.

I had the pleasure of spending an evening with one of them here in my village, they very much know there stuff as far as tracking, herbalism and general living off the wild is concerned. They do accept donations of food as they "sing for thier supper" around Britain, they sing folk songs and are real good too. They sung to my kids school and sing at old folks homes and the likes.

If you are able to bump into these lads at some point on thier travels, they even welcome you to join them in the forest for the night. They really do follow the old traditions of people that lived off the land in Britain, carrying out traditions such as singing songs for the food they are eating and the places they bed down for the night.

Anyway, take a look here, you can't miss them if you see them in your town, they are dressed like old peasant folk from the medieval days almost and have long beards lol, quite a feat for such young lads!

A walk around Britain with Ed and Will

http://www.myspace.com/awalkaroundbritain

Boosh.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE