A View From The River Bank - A Short Film

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Kepis

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
Firstly, thank you to Tony for allowing me to post this on BCUK.

Below is a short video that has been made by one of the members (Paul) of the fishing club i am highly active in (Pulborough Angling Society).

Paul and his son have entered a competition issued by the Angling Trust called the Video Battle, the top prize in which is £1000 worth of fishing tackle, which if Paul wins, he will donate to the kid's who attend the Pulborough Angling Society Teach In in June 2017 as prizes.

The amount of views the video's entered in the battle determines the winner, so please share and view, the film is approx 3 mins long, the video was filmed entirely on Pulborough Angling Society waters.

[video=youtube_share;FH-BNFnYvvw]https://youtu.be/FH-BNFnYvvw[/video]

Reactions: Billy-o

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
Really nice, lovely narrative.

You're not far from me, I do 'naughty' camping on the Arun, just down a bit from Amberley where it's more tidal.

Kepis

Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
Really nice, lovely narrative.

You're not far from me, I do 'naughty' camping on the Arun, just down a bit from Amberley where it's more tidal.

It's nice down at Amberley, although ive never fished that part of the river or "bivi'd up for the night" there :rolleyes:

Kepis

Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
A very big thank you to all the people who viewed this video, it has just been announced that Paul & his son won.

The first prize of £1000.00 of fishing tackle will be donated to the kids who attend the June 10th 2017 Teach In at our Goose Green lakes near Ashington, West Sussex.

Thanks again.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
A very big thank you to all the people who viewed this video, it has just been announced that Paul & his son won.

The first prize of £1000.00 of fishing tackle will be donated to the kids who attend the June 10th 2017 Teach In at our Goose Green lakes near Ashington, West Sussex.

Thanks again.

That's great news, nice to hear the video was a winner :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE