A very vague moan

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

bopdude

Feb 19, 2013
Stockton on Tees
Had to get this off my chest without saying too much, yet.

A long story short, for now..................

I ordered a high end product from a very well know and respected supplier, with an expected delivery date of the 16th of Jan. comms about dispatch with the company concerned broke down, for reasons unknown to this date, my item is 'lost' a replacement order was hastily made available and dispatched with a 'promise' of a weekend delivery. To say I'm a little upset is an understatement, now I have an item dispatch notice from the company for the 4th, still nothing, I've emailed them a heads up to keep them in the loop.

Sorry for the vague rant, I will post more details as of tomorrow, as and when I get an email back from them.

Sorry if this is too off topic for this section, if so, delete if necessary.

Johnie

Oct 20, 2015
Sunderland
I think I have an idea of what this is mate. If this is the product that you were waiting on during the north east meet up that customer service has been absolutely unacceptable.

bopdude

Feb 19, 2013
Stockton on Tees
That's the one mate, didn't want to name names yet as they have tried to help, see what happens today

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

bopdude

Feb 19, 2013
Stockton on Tees
Well I've had an email, basically they're sorry, of course, it's very strange that I now have 2 missing shipments, if either haven't arrived today via RM they are going to ship a third via courier, begs the question, why did I pay a £9.50 shipping fee. I will ask that in my next email tonight, and name names.

bopdude

Feb 19, 2013
Stockton on Tees
You might be blaming the Co. when they are doing their best and there's a thieving postman in the equation.

I have said as much to the company re someone in the supply / delivery chain knows what's what value wise, I've been in contact with the owner and I'm now getting a third one shipped, due Wednesday, I don't want to cancel and I don't really want to name in a public forum, if you want names pm me :) 'stuff' happens in life, it's how you deal with it I suppose, I was just so frustrated yesterday I had to vent somewhere, roll on Wednesday.

bopdude

Feb 19, 2013
Stockton on Tees
am suprised they have not used recorded /registered delivery after the first one went walkies ???

I was surprised they didn't on the first considering the ££££££'s we're talking about, but 'they' are fully insured with RM, doesn't help the man on the street getting his kit on time ?

Chaard

Forager
Jul 9, 2013
Reading
If it makes you feel better I got a US company to make an engagement ring to my design.

FedEx 'delivered it to the wrong address'.

Got it delivered a day later after some 'calm and reasonable chats' with FedEx. Not a fun 24 hrs

bopdude

Feb 19, 2013
Stockton on Tees
If it makes you feel better I got a US company to make an engagement ring to my design.

FedEx 'delivered it to the wrong address'.

Got it delivered a day later after some 'calm and reasonable chats' with FedEx. Not a fun 24 hrs

I do feel better knowing that, pleased you got it sorted out, my third attempt 'should' be delivered tomorrow ?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE