A very simple Whittling Project....

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

crosslandkelly

Jun 9, 2009
North West London
Here's mine, outside the man cave.

owl%20002.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
Just watched with three visiting godchildren, who now can't wait to get out into the woods and make some........right now!!!.......Gotta wait 'till later though, massive torrential showers at the moment.

We'll have fun in the mud later on, though. Thanks for the video :)

Fraxinus

Settler
Oct 26, 2008
Canterbury
I really like your style of tutoring, clear, concise and full of subtle techniques that get lost in some videos. :)
Every windowsill around me has owls of some description or material that SWMBO has collected so my making one would be like enabling an addict so when I have a go can we keep it secret? :deal:;)

Rob.

Neil1

Oct 4, 2003
Sittingbourne, Kent
I really like your style of tutoring, clear, concise and full of subtle techniques that get lost in some videos. :)
Every windowsill around me has owls of some description or material that SWMBO has collected so my making one would be like enabling an addict so when I have a go can we keep it secret? :deal:;)

Rob.

Many thanks for your kind words - I'm teaching most days and this lesson is one I have presented several hundred times, so I should be well versed in it by now.
Definitely have a go at carving one. I carved twenty or so last Christmas as tree decorations for friends kids and small ones as bookmarks...

DocG

Dec 20, 2013
Moray
+1 for the excellent tutorial. Thanks for making and then sharing.

Summer camp challenge for Scouts?!

Leshy

Jun 14, 2016
Wiltshire
Cool little owl.... I'll be making that soon.

I made a Hedgehog out of some burly birch a little while ago....
Here's a picture
5e96c5676582523ca9586ee96ed3f7a2.jpg

817c36ad9cea9b9e8287fedd11d01feb.jpg

As you can see , nature did most of the work....

Fraxinus

Settler
Oct 26, 2008
Canterbury
Those hedgehogs are cool, just goes to show that our imagination can produce cracking things from what many just see as a bit of wood. goodjob

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE