A very large knife - Jimmy Lile Grey Ghost w/dot

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Nov 29, 2004
Scotland
Hello All.

For your consideration, a Jimmy Lile Grey Ghost w/dot.

This is something that would be of more interest over on British Blades, but I'm only a lurker there so I thought I'd offer it to the BCUK members first.

Condition:
Immaculate. This knife has never been kept in its sheath, there are no scratches or signs of wear or age.

Details:
The 'dot' indicates that this knife left Jimmy's workshop after his death, it is not impossible that he made some of the parts, but they were put together and sold after he had died.

This is a HUGE knife, well suited for hand to hand combat with Kodiak bears of large cybernetic killing machines sent back from the future. It would certainly be an ideal belt knife for someone planning on moving to Mars as it would be quite comfy in the hand if you were wearing a spacesuit. :)

The original blurb describes the Grey Ghost thus...

The Lile Gray Ghost is an extra heavy duty military or sportsman knife.

6-1/2" blade of 1/4 inch stock.
11.5" Oal
Blade width 1-1/2".
The blade has a non-reflective finish.
Black micarta handle.
Black leather sheath.

Blade suitable for breaking down large game or use as a military knife.

I will sell this here for £240 to someone who will pay by bank transfer or possibly by cheque if I know you or you are a long standing member of BCUK. Delivery is included.

(Obviously you should be eighteen to buy this)

IMG_0309.JPG

IMG_0310.JPG

IMG_0311.JPG

IMG_0312-001.JPG

IMG_0313-001.JPG

IMG_0314-001.JPG

IMG_0315-001.JPG

In the words of Crocodile Dundee...

"That's not a knife....THAT's a knife".

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE