A smoking partner!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

mick91

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
May 13, 2015
Sunderland
Somewhat off topic but managed to take a snap of this little guy (girl technically I know) while having a few drags on my ecig outside of work today
05aa43e4a454c58991a55f3c927e493e.jpg

About a foot tall or a little under so my guess is a Merlin. Amazing to see you still get nature in the car park of an office block in a busy city center!

dewi

May 26, 2015
Cheshire
That is one awesome bird... how does it manage to look so calm whilst perching on such a steep slope with what I can only presume is a silver car falling towards it?

mick91

May 13, 2015
Sunderland
I thought so too! Sat about 5 yards away for a good couple of minutes paying no mind to me. Young bird perhaps to not have the fear yet but a pleasure to see on your dinner break

mick91

May 13, 2015
Sunderland
That is one awesome bird... how does it manage to look so calm whilst perching on such a steep slope with what I can only presume is a silver car falling towards it?

Hahaha. Little magnets in their feet Dewi. Evolution eh!

mick91

May 13, 2015
Sunderland
A kestrel with magnetic feet... now there is the perfect drone recovery method!

When Amazon prime air delivery comes in that's how I intend to make a living, intercepting the delivery drones with hawks :D

dewi

May 26, 2015
Cheshire
Now come on Mick... you have access to fire arms... we all know how you're going to 'intercept' those drones :p

I'm calling dibs on any DVDs... Grotzy can have the silk pajamas and the like! :D

mick91

May 13, 2015
Sunderland
Now come on Mick... you have access to fire arms... we all know how you're going to 'intercept' those drones :p

I'm calling dibs on any DVDs... Grotzy can have the silk pajamas and the like! :D

Shoot down a drone, claim a random prize!

dewi

May 26, 2015
Cheshire
Everyone's a winner!!!!!

Well... apart from Amazon... but then they haven't released the Grand Tour yet, so until they do... shoot those drones Mick! Shoot em!

mick91

May 13, 2015
Sunderland
Everyone's a winner!!!!!

Well... apart from Amazon... but then they haven't released the Grand Tour yet, so until they do... shoot those drones Mick! Shoot em!

Locked and loaded Dewi ;) although the grand tour to me will always be the northeast pub challenge of the grand tour, south hylton to the airport, 1 drink in every pub on the metro line. Sounds easy but really isn't!

dewi

May 26, 2015
Cheshire
Locked and loaded Dewi ;) although the grand tour to me will always be the northeast pub challenge of the grand tour, south hylton to the airport, 1 drink in every pub on the metro line. Sounds easy but really isn't!

Oh dear.. that sounds like a challenge :D I have an unfortunate tolerance to alcohol (costs me a fortune) but that said, surviving the metro line on a pub crawl... thats got to be worth a Tshirt?!

mick91

May 13, 2015
Sunderland
Oh dear.. that sounds like a challenge :D I have an unfortunate tolerance to alcohol (costs me a fortune) but that said, surviving the metro line on a pub crawl... thats got to be worth a Tshirt?!

I suffer the same affliction! I'm not sure if their are t-shirts. It would certainly earn a vaults shirt (my local) there's also the grand circuit where its airport and back, but inrefuse to believe that's possible haha

dewi

May 26, 2015
Cheshire
Well Mick, it sounds like we have to make this happen... a Tshirt for the last man standing I reckon :D

Just said to my wife, all I need is a hotel at the end of the crawl so I can crawl into bed and sleep it off :p

mick91

May 13, 2015
Sunderland
Well Mick, it sounds like we have to make this happen... a Tshirt for the last man standing I reckon :D

Just said to my wife, all I need is a hotel at the end of the crawl so I can crawl into bed and sleep it off :p

Or a place to hammock up, just don't try to crawl into the underblanket this time ;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE