A Short Bedfordshire Bimble

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Bowlin

Nov 19, 2013
Luton, Bedfordshire
Impossible to get permissions anywhere locally and I'm too busy anyway for an overnighter at the moment, so to help keep me the correct side of sane I shall be talking a walk to some local woods that I've not explored (they are probably too small / public for a 'proper' outing) just to get out and about and have a brew-up in the woods.

It's the area near Cockernhoe / Tea Green (near Luton Airport) so if anyone has a couple of hours to kill early this afternoon then they are more than welcome to join me (short notice I know).

As it never gets used and I'm only out for a brew I thought I'd take the Crusader set and a Hexi Burner (otherwise the hexi blocs will just sit in a draw) some sarnies, coffee my small stool and I want to try out my latest Lidl purchase, the folding saw recommended elsewhere on BCUK, so we'll see how it performs.....

Party On

Steve

shaggystu

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
What will you need to the saw for if you don't have the landowners permission to be there? Just by carrying it you'll more likely than not be committing an offence. Just thought you might like to know.

Have a good afternoon, I'll be on the garden with the dog making some nettle cordage :)

Bowlin

Nov 19, 2013
Luton, Bedfordshire
Aye... I could be up for that as the wife has left me to my own devices for today :)

What sort of time were you thinking of going?

I was planning to set out about midday, but that is really flexible, would be good to have some company and take the opportunity to meet another BCUKer.

What time are you free?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE