A Robbi ministrop

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Opal

Native
Dec 26, 2008
Liverpool
Thought I'd give this little strop a thumbs up, I'm not one for stropping but I just had to see what all the fuss is about.

10cm long, dead handy for mating with my penknife and tape measure as you can see in the next pic, the sheath came with a multi tool and small bits which my daughter confiscated. :rolleyes:

ministrop2.jpg

ministrop1.jpg

My first thought was it would be too small but I just love it, my knives have never been so sharp, I'm always using the penknife for peeling vegetables and fruit, I've used the knife on wood playing about with my stoves, a few strops and I'm sharp as a meerkat.

ministrop3.jpg

This is a thin kebab skewer, I'm sure if I tried I'd split hairs with the knife now but I ain't got any length :( up top,
so all in all, I'm very pleased with it, if I'm in the kitchen, it's there with me, if I'm out fishing, it's going there too.

Ideal for anyone who likes to pack small.

ministrop4.jpg

Robbi

Mar 1, 2009
northern ireland
Hey Opal :)

Glad you like it mate, i use mine in preference to a larger one i have, i never put any compound on it and it's great :)

Thanks for the review :)

Robbi

( love the title, i can just picture me stamping my foot and flouncing out :) )

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE