A revue

seved

Maker
Dec 10, 2007
Sweden
www.sevedsknivar.se
Here is a rewiev on my Bushcraft knives and my survival knives. Its a very experienced hunter that hunts world wide.

I have the last few years exclusively used different knives from Fallkniven AB when I have hunted.
After a successful goat hunting so I forgot my TK3 & when I looked the day after I found no knife amongst all the bushes and leaves ...
I had done some knives when I was younger and decided that now I own with orange handles.
Meanwhile I searched on the internet after knife then I remembered that I had seen a knife with a great orange handles that one Swedish Cutler had done, after a business searching, I found Seved Hjelm.
The first blade I ordered the Seved was a Bushcraft blade, it was the blade that he had done.
When the blade came home I saw immediately that it suited my larger hands and it was well done with a straight grinding phase and primary edge.
Now I bought a couple of different blades including, Survivel, Woodie & Bushy that I handle myself.
During these two years, these widely used during the search of such deer, grouse and wild reindeer hunting in the mountains, sea birds out to sea, from sticking to the withdrawal of a bunch of animals.
It is clear that the blades must be sharpened when & where but with Survivel blade, it was sharp even after I flayed by three large wild boar in the winter and it is not common ..
I also had my PH using it when I was in Namibia last, he took care of kudu, black wildebeest and a Warthog before I cut it back. He was really happy so he could keep it.
It was also used to stick an Oryx, he stuck it in the atlas vertebra & Stripes properly, but it was as straight as before and no splinters from the edge. Admittedly, it is on the low side but still worked excellent for such a large animal.
Now I have drawn up a proper stick knife Seved made in Elmax, when completed & Hunting season is over and I'll write a bit about it.
The problem for me is that I find it hard to decide which of the knives to be there when I pull on the hunt, but my Fällkniven AB knives are always at home

Johan Sörberg

This ones:

Survival-och-slida.jpg

Bushqueen-2.gif

Last edited:

demographic

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 15, 2005
-------------
The one with the orange handle he mentions. Is it this one?
ImageViewer.ashx

I always liked the idea of that one, seems a practical idea to have the handle of a knife a very bright and hard to lose colour.
Plus the knife just looks a nice shape.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE