A request for members with faith

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
An old boy who lived near my wife (we were teenagers at the time) passed away, leaving little to no family behind, but lots of friends. In his will, he left some cash he squirreled away and a message reading ' Don't mourn my death, celebrate my life'.

The money was spent as he wished, on a good wake with plenty of drinks and food for those who remembered him to have a good evening.

Like most, I'm not a prayer type, but I do hope your family are well and see the best side of a quite mangled coin. :)

Both Norman and Betty made us promise no black clothing at the funeral so for me its shorts and Hawaiian shirt :)

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Both Norman and Betty made us promise no black clothing at the funeral so for me its shorts and Hawaiian shirt :)

Nice attitude Rik, a bit of levity at the end can be a welcome relief. I've heard that the clock bit from Countdown is getting used at a lot of crematoria these days as the cask goes through the curtains.
Hope you are all bearing up okay? Been thinking about what your facing just now as it's a poignant time for me too.

Sent via smoke-signal from a woodland in Scotland.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE