A real Bargain! :)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Outdoordude

Native
Mar 6, 2012
Kent
You may recall me posting about boot fair bargains earlier on. Yesterday i went to a big Essex boot fair. I found a guy selling army surplus. He was selling this Czech army sleeping bag for £4. :yikes:. I snapped it off him pretty quick. It is one that buttons up I am going to make it into an underblanket. Can anybody tell me the temperature rating on these bags.
Some pics:
106_0576.jpg

106_0577.jpg

Sorry for the bad Pics. It dark outside ATM.

Last edited:

Greek1983

Forager
Jan 23, 2011
Athens, Greece
Did a search and it looks like this bag is for winter temperatures. AFAIK the Czech Army evaluated the Carinthia Defence 4 and Tropen sleeping bags to replace the above "Spaci Pytel ACR" model.

Read here some details. Rather heavy to be honest.

Outdoordude

Native
Mar 6, 2012
Kent
Did a search and it looks like this bag is for winter temperatures. AFAIK the Czech Army evaluated the Carinthia Defence 4 and Tropen sleeping bags to replace the above "Spaci Pytel ACR" model.

Read here some details. Rather heavy to be honest.
Thanks for that! :)
I looked on military mart and they have them. They are £12.99. It doesnt give a temp rating and thats what im really after as i want to use it as a UB.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE