The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company.PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.
I don't think you're going to get any concensus Michelle
Underwired bras are an invention of the devil for me. They don't change the shape any but they rub me raw where the elastic under them lies, and the only times I've ever worn a padded bra I couldn't see my feet, it's quite disconcerting having extra emphasis there in front
It feels pretty wearing fancy lace ones, but the soft lycra is damned hard to beat especially when I'm working hard.
I hate being squished too, and found cheaper ones were awful. It's like tailoring, sometimes it well worth it to get it well done.
I forgot to mention the standard Woodlore Backwoods Bra is padded with 200g Marino wool for just such eventualities. Exhaustive testing showed the 400g "Nordic" version to be unnecessary. Its still not clear to what extent RM was involved in this process!
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.