A night out. Some photos.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dino

Need to contact Admin...
Dec 30, 2006
Lowestoft, Suffolk
torjusg said:
The beaver has quite recently been reintroduced into the area which I currently reside, Trondheim. It is however far more abundant down in Telemark and Aust-Agder, where I come from. The area in Norway from where all of the beavers in Norway come from.

Beauty, there are numerous location, but the western part is the most dramatic. All of these are quite easily accessible.

Geiranger

Prekestolen

Trollstigen

Jostedalsbreen

Heddal Stavkyrkje

Hardangervidda

In Sweden (Haven't been there, but I want too):

Sarek

Just ask if you have additional questions.

hi trojus

i have just joined bushcraft uk and i see that you want go to sarek. i was lucky another to go to sarek in march 1992, we where trying to ski across the national park, but due to deep snow, injury and trying to follow the summer path, we had to turn back, spent the rest of our holiday sking up the lake that ritsman is on, using the the huts along the lake. it is the best holiday i have done.

you got to go there.

Dino

torjusg

Native
Aug 10, 2005
Telemark, Norway
livingprimitively.com
Dino said:
hi trojus

i have just joined bushcraft uk and i see that you want go to sarek. i was lucky another to go to sarek in march 1992, we where trying to ski across the national park, but due to deep snow, injury and trying to follow the summer path, we had to turn back, spent the rest of our holiday sking up the lake that ritsman is on, using the the huts along the lake. it is the best holiday i have done.

you got to go there.

Dino

Thank you for the recommendation. I'll see if I ever get the opportunity.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE