A new small axe ready

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Cegga

Nomad
Dec 21, 2006
Sweden
cegga.spaces.live.com
Hi!!
Did little more grinding on one of the knifes so know you can see the pattern on them.I think they loook so-so or :confused:
Cegga
KopiaavTodaysfun011.jpg

KopiaavTodaysfun013.jpg

Cegga

Nomad
Dec 21, 2006
Sweden
cegga.spaces.live.com
Very Nice !
Looking forward to see the finished knives
Are the axe handles bought or do you make them yourself ?
Thanks all
I buy almost all handle I use I made some and I lay out some to man I know that´s make some nice ones.
Wood are not my material I don´t like to work in it or I can not do it i am so bad on it :D.
Cegga

dancan

Nomad
Sep 29, 2007
Nova Scotia Canada
Thanks all
I buy almost all handle I use I made some and I lay out some to man I know that´s make some nice ones.
Wood are not my material I don´t like to work in it or I can not do it i am so bad on it :D.
Cegga

There is no shame in admitting ones short comings (I have many) !
Do you know who makes the handles or a quick brief on how they make them ?

Cegga

Nomad
Dec 21, 2006
Sweden
cegga.spaces.live.com
There is no shame in admitting ones short comings (I have many) !
Do you know who makes the handles or a quick brief on how they make them ?

Yes I know how all the handle I use are made and who made them and in what kind of wood they are in them
I have to as I want the handle be as good as they can be .Why leave that to be a haphazard game that can bring the axes down.
That´s why i let the pro do the handle for me. I sometimes even use a Gränsfors handle :D if it´s the best for the axe
Cegga

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE