A new sheath style

HillBill

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
Made this up for the little knife i sold earlier in the week.

Its a combi, pocket/neck/belt carry.

Made from 3.5mm veg tanned leather dyed mahogany, and finished with mink oil and carnauba creme.

Thanks for looking :)

IMG_7321.jpg

IMG_7324.jpg

IMG_7325.jpg

IMG_7328.jpg

IMG_7330.jpg

IMG_7331.jpg

Last edited:

MrEd

Life Member
Feb 18, 2010
Surrey/Sussex
www.thetimechamber.co.uk
i like it, but imo the retaining strap looks a little out of proportion maybe its the shape of the end bit. looks like a piece of qulaity workman ship though and thats a really rather nice knife!! Looks like it would be good for skinning

HillBill

Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
Thanks MrEd :)

I know what your saying about the strap, i kind of judged it a little wrong when designing it, The next one will be altered slightly by adding a little waist where the strap meets the main body to pull it in a bit. I couldnt alter it as it was or the strap would be too loose.

We live and learn :D

Cheers for the constructive critisism though :)

MrEd

Life Member
Feb 18, 2010
Surrey/Sussex
www.thetimechamber.co.uk
yeah that would do it, it was just an minor thing, the shape of the belt loop and the way it flows from there into the body (ignoring the strap) is really nice - i think your on to something!

did you make the knife from scratch?

HillBill

Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
Thanks Rich :)

If you need the use of any tools or anything to do the knife you have, you can come over and use some of mine anytime you like fella.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Thanks Rich :)

If you need the use of any tools or anything to do the knife you have, you can come over and use some of mine anytime you like fella.

That's mighty damn fine of you

I might just take you up on that, I wouldn't mind a few hours watching a pro at work.

I'll bring the cake :)

HillBill

Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
That's mighty damn fine of you

I might just take you up on that, I wouldn't mind a few hours watching a pro at work.

I'll bring the cake :)

No worries mate, just drop me a PM whenever you want to come over and we will sort it out.

P

Pcwizme

That there is a pretty Sheath, i think the proud owner of that knife is currently grinning ear to ear and cant wait for it to arrive!

Mark Sir you are a gent!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE