A new quiver

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
For some time now I've been burdened with a forward facing quiver for my arrows resulting in clattering arrows getting caught up in my bow string! I'd always hankered after a field quiver but anything half decent costs a fortune or is made of nylon (yuk).
So I decided to make one.......
Of I went to Matlock & bought some leather, Mrs Labrador cut out the shape (from a pattern I'd prepared earlier) & I then glued, sanded, stitched, dyed & waxed to produce the finished product
AltonTowersQuiver011.jpg

:D

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
Lovely work.
I know what you mean about the price of these things. When i have time i need to make one just like that.

Thanyou for all of your kind comments :You_Rock_

The leather, thread, dye & grooving tool came from the Identity Store which is close to the bridge in the middle of Matlock.

The know-how came from some of the superb sheath making tutorials on this excellent forum.

The pattern was adapted from a standard field quiver design (mine's just a bit longer in the pocket).

Hope this helps anyone who is thinking of making a field quiver!:cool:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE