A 'Must See' survival movie

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

wingstoo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
May 12, 2005
South Marches
Looks good so far, I recognise a couple of the actors in the opening scenes, The old chap being the farmer from "Pig in the city" and the young chap was the sniper in "Saving private Ryan".

Druss

Forager
Jul 28, 2013
Leeds
I watched it a few years back, pretty decent movie. the old chap is James Cromwell, been in lots of stuff over the years. Not sure the young guys name but now you said it I do recognise him from Private Ryan.

shaggystu

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
Taken me all day to watch in between other things but I quite enjoyed that, thanks for the link.

Would've been better if James Cromwell had been waiting for Barry Pepper in the inuit camp........."that'll do pig, that'll do" :)

Bladeophile

Tenderfoot
Jul 23, 2013
Basingstoke UK
Another very interesting survival movie if you have not encountered it already. Based on true story off Australian coast.

http://megashare.info/watch-open-water-online-TVRjeU5BPT0

Warning - if you want just another JAWS clone you will be dissapointed. If you crave realism however, this could be the movie for you.

The cinematography is outstanding in its simplicity thus putting you right in the danger zone both physically and psycologically

IGNORE THE 2 RED BUTTONS AT THE BOTTOM OF THE SCREEN 'PLAY NOW' 'DOWNLOAD' JUST PRESS PLAY ON THE SCREEN.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE