A little heads up on a bargain coat!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

WoodsmanJim

Forager
Oct 27, 2013
Wirral
Evening all, just thought I'd let you all know a bout this bargain I found.
It's a 100% heavy cotton coat reduced from £89.99 to £19.99!

http://www.johnnorris.co.uk/shop/ty_398-country-clothing/14708-seeland-etosha-jacket-2989.html

I've ordered one and I must ay it a decent item for what it is. Which is basically a heavy cotton outer layer with a few pockets etc. it's intended to be a hot weather shooting jacket, but I bought one with the intention of using it to try out home waxing. if I bugger it up it was only £20 and will still be a coat I can wear for scruff jobs on hot days! It doesn't have a hood, but that doesn't bother be as I tend to wear my Barmah rather than use a hood so I can still hear properly.

I'm in now way affiliated to John Norris, just thought I'd share the opportunity for a bargain.

James

WoodsmanJim

Forager
Oct 27, 2013
Wirral
Sorry for the slow reply, I don't know about grams/metre or canvas weight of the fabric etc.. but the whole jacket weighs very close to 900grams according to my kitchen scales.

Hope this helps!

James

WoodsmanJim

Forager
Oct 27, 2013
Wirral
Seeing as you asked so nicely guys ;)

Pit to pit is a comfy 23". maybe 24" if pulled tight with a bit of stretch.

I stand at a mighty 5'8" tall and weigh 12 stone with a 32" waist and a 40" chest. As it's intended to be a warm climate shooting coat I assumed it would be sized to fit without much room for layers under it. I ordered a 42" chest jacket so I'd have room for a nice thick pullover/ quilted gilet underneath. This is about right for me, it's roomy but not flapping about. A 40" would still fit comfortably, but with obviously less room for insulation underneath.

Hope this helps and they have some left in stock!

James

bigbear

May 1, 2008
Yorkshire
Great shop, some real bargains in solid hard working outdoors kit, look at the clientele if you ever call in, game keepers shop here !

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE