A little bit of advice

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.

warthog1981

Life Member
Jun 3, 2004
1,900
123
45
Fife
Hi it’s been a long while since I’ve posted anything on here.
I’m looking for a little bit of advice and I’m not sure if this is the right place to ask.
I bought myself a hot tent and wood stove before Christmas and have used them both once and I’ve decided that it’s not for me.

What would be a reasonable price to ask I’m not looking to sell it on here without being a paid member.

As in what percentage off the new price seeing as it’s all used only the once ?


Thanks for any help Russ
 
With the above as the forerunning thought, I'd also have a little consideration to the the amount paid originally. Given you state you used it once, it's new as well (yes?), so if it was a costly purchase 20-25% could be quite a significant amount.
I would also check if there are any second hand ones on the web and you can gauge your price there.
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE