A huge appology

Gray

Sep 18, 2008
Scouser living in Salford South UK
I just want to say a Big sorry to everyone who's been waiting for bits of kit from me. I can assure everyone now that all promises have been fulfilled and everything has been posted. Again sorry for the wait but i would ask you to try and understand that I'm dealing with some major issues at home, issues with my own health as well and i work permanent nights in a very demanding and stressful environment which doesn't help any. Again, guys I'm really sorry for the delay but i have to prioritise. I hope you all understand.

ReamviThantos

Native
Jun 13, 2010
Bury St. Edmunds
Hi Gray,

As someone who has recently been through a work stress issue i feel for you. Remember the eight hours for sleep, eight hours for work and eight hours for leisure rule. All the best.

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Your strength that shines through will steer yer straight, gud elth :thumbup:

Sent from my HTC Explorer using Tapatalk 2

Gray

Sep 18, 2008
bottle arrived today
nice one mate thank you
ps tell me the postage and ill send it to charity
You might not believe this but they where classed as medium parcels and cost £5.20 each to post. The bottles aren't worth that, you can buy em for 3quid each or something. Never mind, just stick a pound in a charity box somewhere if thats ok and thanks for offering. :)

Albus Culter

Maker
Jan 14, 2013
West Yorkshire
As I said before no apology needed. But to add. Bottle arrived safe and sound, and you are a top top fella, so keep your chin up and know you have made someone's day (mine I've been after one of these for ages :) )

Thanks again.

You might not believe this but they where classed as medium parcels and cost £5.20 each to post. The bottles aren't worth that, you can buy em for 3quid each or something. Never mind, just stick a pound in a charity box somewhere if thats ok and thanks for offering. :)

£5.20 going to the cancer research charity tomorrow soon as I get paid.
Nice one

Gray

Sep 18, 2008
As I said before no apology needed. But to add. Bottle arrived safe and sound, and you are a top top fella, so keep your chin up and know you have made someone's day (mine I've been after one of these for ages :) )

Thanks again.
Its an absolute pleasure, i take a lot from this forum and its my way of giving something back. Thanks for your kind comments, means the world to me .

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE