A good day for fishing (& walking)

tommy the cat

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 6, 2007
SHROPSHIRE UK
Well not really bushie but once a month or more if we can me and my sis go for a walk. I have started picking routes out a book I've got some AA guide forr Shrops and Wales. Anyhoo picked one near home Ellesmere and Llangollen canal, so continuing with my theme on trying to post more pic's ere you go.
An easy 7 miler round Meres and canals.

Sorry about the blur.
Ellesmere.
Bit of a doer upper!!

Sis going through one of the many bridges along the Llangollen canal.

Another canal shot.

Flowers and trees shooting.

Now as we were approaching a mere a young lad came up the bank and said 'scuse me can I ask a favour' hmmmmnnnn I thought....he continues I've just been in the lake (it was freezing and very windy) I've just caught a nice fish can you take a pic? No worries mate so takes a pic of a 20lb fish, he is well chuffed and shivering to hell. Anyway just about to go and his bite alarm goes off ... so I hung around and helped him land it.

Look at his face biggest fish he ever caught again 31lb.
Really nice lad gave him a cup of hot chocolate before I left as he looked like he might just freeze to death. (saw hime at his car a little later so he didn't die!

Finally this bloke kept eating me crisps!

I did check they wern't chicken!
Dave

tommy the cat

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 6, 2007
SHROPSHIRE UK
Nice post TC, never been that side of Shropshire before.
Na me neither mate!
Some great spots in Shropshire as well as Staffordshire in fact there isn'n many counties in the Uk dont have something going for them! If only we had a coastline here I would never have to leave!
D

Bulldog

Mar 26, 2009
kent
Great pics and a smashing carp, i go fishing to and i have had to ask passers by to take pics for me, the times the pics have come back showing the sky, the floor , the top of my head infact anything but a trophy shot of the fish before i return him to get bigger LOL

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE