A fun job vacancy

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Wayland

Hárbarðr
It will be interesting to see how this one pans out.

I've seen a few outfits try to do this but most fail pretty fast.
I don't think I'll give up my day job...
Trader.gif

Wayland

Hárbarðr
I'm working at a school in New Brighton today so I out of curiosity I stopped off at Claremont Farm to have a look at this project a year after the supposed start date for building.

Just as I thought, no sign of anything on the ground yet...

Maybe I was looking in the wrong place, I don't know, but if this project is to stand any chance it will need infrastructure and the only sign of that is a farm shop.

I don't think I'll be losing any sleep over this lot. Seems like they might be big on ideas but not on action.

I've been hearing odd bits about them in schools but tellingly it is from schools that have had them once but are now booking me instead.

Last edited:

nephilim

Settler
Jul 24, 2014
Bedfordshire
I'd do it if I got to speak Icelandic only (closest to norse viking in the modern day). They can stick that in their pipe and smoke it. Haha

Sent from my C6833 using Tapatalk

nephilim

Settler
Jul 24, 2014
Bedfordshire
I know. I had a Norwegian girlfriend who's grandfather was Icelandic. She knew a fair amount of Icelandic and I am somewhat conversational when I've had a chance to practice (or have been immersed for a day or had some alcohol...Haha)

Sent from my C6833 using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE