A few "woodie" style knives i've made recently

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Adze

Native
Oct 9, 2009
Cumbria
www.adamhughes.net
Your quality control looks spot on Mark - those instructor blades could almost be copy and pasted they're that close.

Is the paper micarta home made or bought in? I've never heard of that before.

HillBill

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
Cheers guys. :)

Adze - The Micarta was sent to me by the customer for it fitting to the knife. I had never used it before this. Its nice enough to work with, though i found it difficult to get a good finish on it without the buffer making it look dirty :)

HillBill

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
Thanks Martin. :)

Al Fresco - Once my website is up and running, the brass/corian knives will sell for £235. The knife with the stabilised amboyna would be around £180. :)

udamiano

On a new journey
All I can say is when you buy one of Mark's knives you are buying both form and solid usability and for us, only a knife that can step up to the mark (no pun intended) will do. They must perform straight out of the box, a knife is a tool, and that tool must do it's job all day every day,and believe me they get hard use, thats why I choose HillBills knives. and can recommend them to anyone who is seriously considering them.

A very happy customer indeed goodjob

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE