A few sharp and shineys & some Maxpedition

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

marcelxl

Settler
May 2, 2010
Kamloops, B.C.
Further to my "Compound archery is getting ****ing expensive sale"!

I have the following(prices inc postage):

Carbon steel Mora, LMF firesteel, mini torch, Rapidboy sheath system (I have another used stainless Mora I will throw in also if I can find it) I have too many blades and I have aquired a second F1 and a BcUK as back ups now, I am left handed (sheath) and dare I say it but I don't actually like the Mora. Sorry!:yikes:
£45 (which was, I think what the sheath cost me)
050710475.jpg

Gerber Nautilus, very light use only, light is not working which I suspect is only the battery £20
050710477.jpg

Swiss champ with white scales, again seen only light use and pretty much only used to take on holiday "just in case" very good condition with case £30
050710478.jpg

050710479.jpg

2 Svord Peasants both unused with leather sheaths, wooden one £20 still with box, plastic one £15 (Cannot find box for this one)
050710482.jpg

Many thanks for looking!

Last edited:

Zlashdot

Jul 6, 2010
Trun
I might haven't made myself clear enough... I'd be interested in your Maxped's Rat & your wooden Svord Peasant. Could you ship towards France? I'll gladly pay for the extra shipping cost.

Thx.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE