A few postcards from sunny Brittany.

Feb 15, 2011
Elsewhere
Well folks just got back from a few days ' glamping' on the south coast of Brittany near Moelan sur mer.....(.that probably doesn't mean anything to you :rolleyes:) it's a little corner of paradise that we have frequented for years & have never been disappointed. The weather was bleedin' hot & sunny.
Enough chatter, bring on the pics :D

We may have been glamping but that was no reason to let standards slip, my faithful ruckie joined us :)

There are some lovely coastal paths to walk..... although the photos don't show it, they are can get crowded at this time of year,

Plenty of quaint little inlets too;

Lot's of rocky outcrops to explore as well;

Mussels galore !!!

You're never too old to enjoy looking for wildlife in the rook pools :D

Arriving along a path into the 'port de Belon' ....a small picturesque harbour..

A few views of the harbour...

We also visited another little harbour village called doelan; renowned for it's 2 lighthouses...
A green one ..

& a red one ..

It was full of tourists, with good reason it is a very attractive place albeit tiny :)

Unloading the day's catch.

Looking out to the open sea from the harbour.....

Well guys there are many more photos & things to be recounted but I think I've already taken up enough of your time so ta ta for now & I hope you enjoyed the piccies.;)

Last edited:

Druss

Forager
Jul 28, 2013
Leeds
Cracking pictures mate. Looks like a nice place. Love the over shoulder shot of the dog looking over the water looking like he's contemplating the mysteries of life.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE