A few more bits, petzl, snugpak, gerber, spyderco

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

daryl

Tenderfoot
Aug 4, 2005
Worthing West Sussex
Hi guys and girls

New unused petzl e-lite emergency head torches, been at the bottom of a BOB bag. £15 inc p&p

Petzl tikka headlamp with camouflage head band in excellent condition as not much use (replaced with xp within month of buying). £14 inc p&p. Sold

Snugpak response pack in olive green, again excellent condition no marks or visible wear. £10 inc p&p. SOLD

Silva L1 head torch, complete kit including drawstring bag and external power pack, very good condition, only around 15-20 hours burn time, white in colour. £20 inc p&p.

Gerber exchange a blade folding saw, new and unused (been in bottom of bob bag) comes with cordura belt pouch and second blade. £17 inc p&p.

Spyderco original delica knife, with spare combi blade, in good condition with only slight sharpening marks, and minor wear on handle. £25 inc p&p. SOLD

Cheque or bank transfers only (paypal has been mucking around recently).

daryl

Last edited:

kimbo

Nomad
Feb 21, 2006
Kent
So you're finally raising money for the op mate, good fo you :)

I'll have an elite please mate.

daryl

Tenderfoot
Aug 4, 2005
Worthing West Sussex
Hi guys

All PMs replied to so far.
Kimbo one of the e-lites is yours, although there is just so much I can say, and most of it would be censored!! Send me a PM with your address details buddy!!

daryl

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE