A few more bits on bobs that need to go :)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

cowboy

Banned
May 3, 2010
The shire
Hi guys, i was clearing a few draws yesterday and found a few bits that are no longer needed my end so i thought id see if they are any good to someone elts :)

First up is a really nice thick wool jumper with suede elbow and shoulder pads. Size L. In excellent condition.

£25 posted SOLD

Military gas mask bag. Not sure on orientation. Very very hard wearing! Holds a fair old bit.. easily a brew kit, water and room to spare.

£12 posted SOLD

Air Rifle spring double legs and 5.11 tactical sling. iv never used either of these so i can't really comment to much on them to much.

Both in great working order. Rifle legs now pending tradeSPF

Both together £30 posted or £18 each

A selection of old EDC UK legal pocket knives

2 of them are sheffield made, the other is made in USA and the one on the far right is Rough rider

Id like to sell them as a job lot for

£ 28 posted SOLD

Phil Walker catty with single thera band golds. Never used this one!

£12 posted Pending Trade

8M digital camera. Excellent condition.

£15 posted Pending Deal

Small soft black leather pouch to keep your tea bags in or whatever elts you can think of. :)

£5 posted

One of Dreadheads creations. lord of the rings leather watch cuff! Need a new home desperately

£15 posted

Rare ww2 machete, i got it covered in rust and grime and spend a long time getting it nice a sharp again and cleaning up the blade and leather scabbard.

(you can now shave with it if you'd like)

£ im open to sensible offers! Iv done my homework on these and im not expecting full wack, but i would expects a reasonable offer :)

Italian heavy duty canvas rucksack. You can get A LOT of kit in the sack.

£15 posted SOLD

Goat skin cowboy waterbottle with paracord sling

£15 posted SOLD

ANY QUESTIONS ON ANY OF THE ITEMS, FEEL FREE TO ASK VIA PM :)

Thanks

Last edited:

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Interested in the Harris clone bipod...can you tell me how long the legs are when extended please cowboy?

cowboy

Banned
May 3, 2010
The shire
Interested in the Harris clone bipod...can you tell me how long the legs are when extended please cowboy?

Hi Mate, how you doing? :)

At the moment Biker has first dibs, but we just need to make sure its compatible with his BSA springer? Ill let you know what the outcome is asap :)

love that machete- what value would you put on it?

cheers

joab

Hi Joab, price wize if im not wrong in thinking it would be around £80 to £100. Used battered ones go on US ebay for more.. so i think i about right?

PM sent about the 4 knives and the water bottle.

Rev G

Now yours good Sir! :D

British Red

Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Hi Mate, how you doing? :)

At the moment Biker has first dibs, but we just need to make sure its compatible with his BSA springer? Ill let you know what the outcome is asap :)

No problems - I suspect its a Harris clone which attaches to a front QD (quick detach) stud (think a metal nub with a hole drilled through it). That means it is unlikely to fit a break barrel springer (since the wood of the forend is cut away to allow the gun to be cocked and so cannot have a QD stud fitted). They aren't great on PCPs in many cases since the buddy bottle sits where the wood has to be drilled - which is nerve wracking! They generally work best on cartridge firing rifles with free floating barrels. I'll let Aaron satisfy himself though!

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
No problems - I suspect its a Harris clone which attaches to a front QD (quick detach) stud (think a metal nub with a hole drilled through it). That means it is unlikely to fit a break barrel springer (since the wood of the forend is cut away to allow the gun to be cocked and so cannot have a QD stud fitted). They aren't great on PCPs in many cases since the buddy bottle sits where the wood has to be drilled - which is nerve wracking! They generally work best on cartridge firing rifles with free floating barrels. I'll let Aaron satisfy himself though!

Hey Hugh, My plinker's a BSA Airsporter MKII (I believe) and the barrel is a fixed barrel, there's an underlever set into the under side of the metalwork to cock it and a rotating breech chamber for loading the pellets. If Matt can send me some more detailed images and I feel I can make a sort of mounting bracket to accept it... still assuming the price is right, I'll go for it. If not, I'll still buy it and sell it to you with a fiver mark up :lmao: (Can we say mercenary git? ... you know I'm joking, right? :cool:)

Last edited:

British Red

Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
You might well be fine with a lever Aaron. You don't need to make a bracket - QD studs are cheap as chips - just get a short stud for the front and a long one for the butt. Then you can fit a bipod, or a sling or both

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Uncle-Mik...Hunting_ShootingSports_ET&hash=item3cd346fa62

PM me if you need fitting instructions mate (or operation instructions - that looks like an S type which can accept cant)

H

Last edited:

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
You might well be fine with a lever Aaron. You don't need to make a bracket - QD studs are cheap as chips - just get a short stud for the front and a long one for the butt. Then you can fit a bipod, or a sling or both

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Uncle-Mik...Hunting_ShootingSports_ET&hash=item3cd346fa62

PM me if you need fitting instructions mate (or operation instructions - that looks like an S type which can accept cant)

H

Thanks Hugh, I'll ask if I need help. Anyone who tackles a project without consulting someone who might know better risks an expensive cock up.

British Red

Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Yep, its a Harris or Harris clone. Its not set up quite right - but that's a 2 second job to sort out! Gawd knows why the inside of the plate is covered in glue?????

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE